Who are we ?
Nadège LHERNOULD has worked for over 20 years in the world of marketing and distribution. After working as a consultant, she founded DMC then EKINA, a marketing research company whose principal activities are focussed on shopping centres and malls, on specialised distribution and selective brands. Working with both qualitative and quantitative methodology, she has huge knowledge of the consumer experience and the world of shopping centres.
Constant re-evaluation is backed up by internal technical competences in information technology, digital, economics and integrated management in the fields of research and recruitment.
EKINA is also an integrated creative digital lab thus ensuring it remains at the forefront of future developments and fully able to provide added value to the client’s own plans.
Our competences are also international.
DEFINING CONCEPTS THAT REFLECT THE WAY
BEHAVIOUR IS EVOLVING
- Nationwide study of consumer profiling and expectations for out of town business parks,
- 10 year forward study of the evolution of shopping centres, in terms of consumer habits and sales channels
- Forward study of integrated residential/shopping/leisure developments and development of their framework and setting.
- Project study on future concepts of digital galleries in the commercial environment.
EKINA : FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Incorporation of new technology in shopping centres, organisation of study days on multichannel/cross channel evolution.
Proposals for the installation of technology in public areas.
Studies in the context of Research Programmes on
- Characteristics of distribution logos
- The new forms of business
- Private sales
- Second-hand sales
- Evolution of the mix of holders
Prospective housing studies
- The CLICHY BATIGNOLLES project,
- The LYON CONFLUENCE,
- Intermediate housing, integration of shopping and housing
- Recommendations following long-term study trends
- Incorporation of our experience into thinking on the setting-up and restyling of property sites
- Innovative sourcing
- Creative project guidance drawing on user behaviour and experience.
- Day to day operational marketing guidance
Implementation of an overall digital strategy
- Installation of our search engine,
- Push applications in centres,
- Digital links to commercial sites,
- Additional digital income streams especially from communication screens,
- Games and innovation areas,
- Intelligent accounting
- Implementation being the result of careful consideration of each site.